The Perfect Rib Eye Steak Marinade
* 1 (12 ounce) bottle red wine vinegar
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon minced garlic
* 1/2 tablespoon minced onion
* 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 2 (10 ounce) beef rib eye steaks
1. In a shallow, nonreactive dish, mix red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, and pepper. Place steaks in the mixture. Cover, and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
3. Grill steaks on the prepared grill 5 to 7 minutes per side, to desired doneness. Discard remaining marinade.
The rib eye steak marinade recipe is ready to serve...enjoy the feast ! Nice !