Teriyaki Rib Eye Steaks Marinade
Rib Eye Steak Marinade Recipe Ingredients
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 tablespoon white sugar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 1/4 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
* 2 (6 ounce) lean beef rib eye steaks
Rib Eye Steak Marinade Recipe Instructions
1. First of all whisk together the soy sauce, water, sugar, honey, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, and ground ginger in a large bowl. Pierce steaks several times with a fork. Marinate steaks in soy sauce mixture for at least 2 hours.
2. And then cook the steaks in a hot skillet, wok, or hibachi over medium heat; 7 minutes per side for medium. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Enjoy the rib eye steak marinade with teriyaki sauce ! Enjoy !