Remarkable Rib-eyes Steak
Rib Eye Steak Marinade Recipe Ingredients
* 4 (6 ounce) rib-eye steaks
* 2 cups soy sauce
* 4 cloves garlic, chopped
Rib Eye Steak Marinade Recipe Instructions
1. Place steaks, soy sauce, and garlic in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator, or overnight.
2. Preheat grill for high heat.
3. Lightly oil grill grate. Discard marinade, and place steaks on the grill. Cook steaks 7 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Grilled Rib Eye Steaks Marinade
RIB EYE STEAK MARINADE RECIPE INGREDIENTS
* 1/2 cup soy sauce
* 1/2 cup sliced green onions
* 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 1/2 pounds beef rib eye steaks
RIB EYE STEAK MARINADE RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F; medium, 160 degrees F; well-done, 170 degrees F). Enjoy the rib eye steak marinade !
Rib eye-steak-marinade: greek-style-rib-eye-steaks.