Greek-Style Rib Eye Steaks
A nice rib eye steak marinade recipe to try !
* 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
* 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 2 beef rib-eye steaks (1 1/2 inches thick)
* 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons crumbled feta or blue cheese
* 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; rub onto both sides of rib eye steaks. In a large skillet, cook steaks in oil for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F, medium, 160 degrees F, well-done, 170 degrees F). Sprinkle with lemon juice, cheese and olives. The rib eye steak recipe is ready to serve immediately. Enjoy the steak !